Bosch Fawstin Creator of The Infidel and Pigman

Diskusjon om alt innen kunst og kultur, slik som litteratur, teater, film, musikk og dataspill.

Bosch Fawstin Creator of The Infidel and Pigman

Innlegg Panther 01 Mar 2011, 05:58

http://www.capitalismmagazine.com/arts/6314-an-interview-with-bosch-fawstin-on-creator-of-the-infidel.html

Art Against Jihad: An Interview with Bosch Fawstin Creator of The Infidel and Pigman
28 February 2011 Mark Da Cunha

Fawstin discusses: his new graphic novel series The Infidel and its' hero Pigman -- the Jihadist's Terrorist; the influence of Frank Miller, Alex Toth and Ayn Rand on his work; his appearance on the Daily Show; the errors of George W. Bush and his contempories; and the rational solution to dealing with Islamic terrorists.

Bilde
Bosch Fawstin's Pigman, The Jihadists' Terrorist

In this wide-ranging and exclusive Capitalism Magazine interview, ex-Muslim artist extroadinaire Bosch Fawstin discusses: his new graphic novel series The Infidel and its' hero Pigman -- the Jihadist's Terrorist; the influence of Frank Miller, Alex Toth and Ayn Rand on his work; the errors of George W. Bush and his contempories; his appearance on the Daily Show and the solution to dealing with Islamic terrorists. Enjoy!

CAPITALISM MAGAZINE: Ayn Rand? Yes, I see the author of Atlas Shrugged she even makes an appearance in Table For One. What inspires you about Ayn Rand and her philosophy Objectivism in regards to your art?

BOSCH: Ayn Rand is the most fully realized artist I've ever come across. She wrote the truth as if her life depended on it, and she made me conscious of the fact that my favorite artists have always been the most honest. Her philosophy of Objectivism is what helps keep my life and the lives of my heroes in full intellectual engagement with reality. Its focus on what really matters helps me better recognize the unimportant and the unnecessary in my life and in my art, which is a great value in keeping my stories anchored to reality and true to themselves.

Bilde

Bilde
Ken-G. Johansen.
Brukerens avatar
Panther

Gå til Kunst og kultur

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 1 gjest