Flycrash i Austin

Diskusjon om politiske temaer fra det internasjonale nyhetsbildet.

Flycrash i Austin

Innlegg Skatteflyktning 19 Feb 2010, 00:31

Skatteflyktning

Re: Flycrash i Austin

Innlegg QIQrrr 19 Feb 2010, 04:33

Tragisk.
    The Smoking Gun, February 18, 2010: The man suspected of intentionally crashing an airplane into a Texas office building today appears to have posted a lengthy online diatribe attacking the Internal Revenue Service and declaring that, "I know I'm hardly the first one to decide I have had all I can stand." The six-page manifesto is dated "2/18/10" and is signed "Joe Stack (1956-2010)." Andrew Joseph Stack, 53, has been identified as the man who flew a small plane into an Austin building housing IRS offices. His Piper Cherokee crashed into the Austin building at around 11:00 AM (Eastern) - Plane Crash Suspect's Online Diatribe
Manifestet tegner et bilde av en ideologisk forvirret marxist med anarkistiske nykker. Stack avslutter:

The communist creed: From each according to his ability, to each according to his need. The capitalist creed: From each according to his gullibility, to each according to his greed - Joe Stack (1956-2010)
Børge Svanstrøm Amundsen

"Atlas was permitted the opinion that he was at liberty, if he wished, to drop the Earth and creep away; but this opinion was all that he was permitted" - Franz Kafka
Brukerens avatar
QIQrrr

Re: Flycrash i Austin

Innlegg Håvard 22 Feb 2010, 10:15

"Live for yourself, there's no one more worth living for"
Håvard

Gå til Utenrikspolitikk

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 1 gjest