Wall Street-okkupasjonen

Diskusjon om politiske temaer fra det internasjonale nyhetsbildet.

Re: Wall Street-okkupasjonen

Innlegg QIQrrr 18 Nov 2011, 02:15

Public Policy Polling, November 16, 2011: As the Occupy Wall Street movement has continued and spread, its esteem in American voters’ eyes has slipped. Last month, when PPP first asked about the movement nationally, voters were split, with 35% supporting the movement’s goals and 36% opposing them. Now, that is 33-45, 11 points worse. Still 52% of Democrats support their goals, but opposition has risen from 16% to 24%. Meanwhile, both Republicans (from 13-59 to 11-71) and independents (from 39-34 to 34-42) have moved 13 or 14 points against O.W.S. That now makes the movement less popular than its right-wing counterpart, the Tea Party. 42% support that movement’s goals, and 45% oppose them. It was 39-45 in the previous survey. When asked of which movement they have a higher opinion, voters side with the Tea Party now, 43-37, a reverse of last month’s 40-37 in favor of O.W.S. Democrats (from 62-9 for O.W.S. to 58-12) and Republicans (from 11-71 to 10-78) have each moved seven or eight points toward favoring the Tea Party, while independents have shifted 13 points, from 43-34 to 40-44 - Voters moving against Occupy movement

Børge Svanstrøm Amundsen

"Atlas was permitted the opinion that he was at liberty, if he wished, to drop the Earth and creep away; but this opinion was all that he was permitted" - Franz Kafka
Brukerens avatar
QIQrrr

Innlegg stian 18 Nov 2011, 04:29

Ikke uventet at de fikk mindre støtte fra "høyresiden" er jo trossalt sosialist tanker ute å går, demokratene har jo klart å overbevise seg selv om at det de driver med ikke er sosialister så de kan jo heller ikke støtte det. Er litt som Ap og FrP her.
Partimedlem.
stian

Innlegg Flammekaster 18 Nov 2011, 10:45

Vegard Martinsen skrev:http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2011/11/10/murder-at-occupy-oakland/

Dette var den eneste kilden jeg også fant, men den var ikke overbevisende. Hvis det er slike kilder som er grunnlaget for listen over, er den svært misvisende (pluss at "Tea Party Members Who Committed Such Crimes" burde være mer enn 0).
Flammekaster

Innlegg QIQrrr 18 Nov 2011, 11:18

Wall Street-okkupant arrestert for å ha fremsatt terrortrusler:

Børge Svanstrøm Amundsen

"Atlas was permitted the opinion that he was at liberty, if he wished, to drop the Earth and creep away; but this opinion was all that he was permitted" - Franz Kafka
Brukerens avatar
QIQrrr

Innlegg Vegard Martinsen 28 Nov 2011, 06:31

Satiriker P.J. O'Rourke om Wall Street-okkupantene:

“Thank you, Occupy Wall Street. With your vivid example of anticapitalist squalor, I've been able to convince all three of my children to become investment bankers.”
Vegard Martinsen

Innlegg Tore Aabø 28 Nov 2011, 16:37

Vegard Martinsen skrev:Satiriker P.J. O'Rourke om Wall Street-okkupantene:

“Thank you, Occupy Wall Street. With your vivid example of anticapitalist squalor, I've been able to convince all three of my children to become investment bankers.”

lol...utrolig bra kommentar :D
Tore Aabø

Innlegg nico 07 Des 2011, 20:22

You can't put an "I wish" over an "It is"

- Leonard Peikoff
nico

Innlegg QIQrrr 02 Mai 2012, 05:03

Mail Online, May 1, 2012: Five men, at least three of them self-described anarchists, have been arrested in an alleged plot to blow up a bridge near Cleveland, the FBI said today. A member of Occupy Cleveland revealed that at least some of the suspects had attended the group's events, sparking concerns that some supporters of the anti-capitalist movement could turn to violence. But there was no danger to the public in the bridge-bombing plot because the explosive devices were inoperable and were controlled by an undercover FBI employee, the agency said - 'Occupy' anarchists arrested for 'plotting to blow up Ohio bridge' after months of FBI surveillance

Børge Svanstrøm Amundsen

Brukerens avatar
QIQrrr

Forrige

Gå til Utenrikspolitikk

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 1 gjest