Hvordan kan staten skape jobber

Diskusjon om generelle politiske temaer, som ikke passer inn under innenriks/utenriks.

Hvordan kan staten skape jobber

Innlegg Panther 25 Sep 2011, 13:20

http://www.capitalismmagazine.com/markets/financial-crisis/6592-how-the-government-can-create-jobs.html

How the Government Can Create Jobs
23 September 2011 Peter Schiff

Despite the understandable human tendency to help others, government spending cannot be a net creator of jobs. Indeed many efforts currently under consideration by the Administration and Congress will actively destroy jobs.

On Tuesday, September 13, Peter Schiff, the CEO of Euro Pacific Capital, www.europac.net testified before the House of Representatives Subcommittee on Regulatory Affairs, Stimulus Oversight and Government Spending. The hearing entitled, "Take Two: The President's Proposal to Stimulate the Economy and Create Jobs" examined federal job creation efforts. Mr. Schiff, author of many best-selling books including “How an Economy Grows and Why it Crashes” is well known for his views on how federal regulatory activism and irresponsible monetary and fiscal policy is actively destroying jobs in America. The following statement from Mr. Schiff will be read into the Congressional Record this morning. Within a few days, video of the hearings will be available on the Committee’s website.

Testimony by Peter D. Schiff

Offered to the House Sub-Committee on Government Reform and Stimulus Oversight

September 13, 2011

Mr. Chairman, Mr. Ranking member, and all distinguished members of this panel. Thank you for inviting me here today to offer my opinions as to how the government can help the American economy recover from the worst crisis in living memory.
Ken-G. Johansen.
Brukerens avatar
Panther

Gå til Generell politikk

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 1 gjest