A musical introduction to Objectivism

Diskusjon om liberalistisk ideologi, slik som klassisk liberalisme og libertarianisme.

A musical introduction to Objectivism

Innlegg QIQrrr 29 Okt 2007, 20:31

I mangel på en egen forumseksjon dedikert kunst og kultur (hint til admin) blir denne postet her.

The Circadian Rythms is mainly the solo project of Argentinian teacher/writer/musician Gabriel Rojo. It comprises anything from low-fi ambient music to rythmical remixes of the likes of Brian Eno/David Byrne, Moby and The Chemical Brothers. As of 2007, Mercedes Kelly has been collaborating with the songwriting, and the band is open for collaborations with "non-musicians" all around the world. The Circadian Rythms has released several recordings so far: the low-fi ambient record "Another walk in the dark", the compilation "Remember every moment" (which contains "Another walk" in its entirety plus brand new tracks), "The ambient dance" (featuring remixes of previously released and unreleased tracks) and this year's "A musical introduction to Objectivism", a collection of original music introducing the main points of Ayn Rand's philosophy.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=752724

Advarsel til sarte ører: Dette faller inn under sjanger alternativ/eksperimentell musikk.
Børge Svanstrøm Amundsen

"Atlas was permitted the opinion that he was at liberty, if he wished, to drop the Earth and creep away; but this opinion was all that he was permitted" - Franz Kafka
Brukerens avatar
QIQrrr

Gå til Liberalistisk ideologi

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 3 gjester