COMMERCE APPLIES ANTI-SUBSIDY LAW TO CHINA

Diskusjon om økonomisk teori, forretningsvirksomhet, aksjehandel, o.l.

COMMERCE APPLIES ANTI-SUBSIDY LAW TO CHINA

Innlegg Per Arne Karlsen 31 Mar 2007, 08:39

Bush-regjeringen er anti-næringsliv. Se f.eks. her:

Today’s preliminary decision determined that Chinese producers and exporters of coated free sheet paper received countervailable subsidies ranging from 10.90 to 20.35 percent.

"This Administration has aggressively enforced our anti-dumping laws to combat unfair Chinese trade." said Commerce Secretary Carlos M. Gutierrez. "China’s economy has developed to the point that we can add another trade remedy tool, such as the countervailing duty law. The China of today is not the China of years ago. Just as China has evolved, so has the range of our tools to make sure Americans are treated fairly. By acting on the petition filed last October, the United States today is demonstrating its continued commitment to leveling the playing field for American manufacturers, workers and farmers."

http://www.commerce.gov/opa/press/Secretary_Gutierrez/2007_Releases/March/30_Gutierrez_China_Anti-subsidy_law_application_rls.html

Enda en ny barriere for produktiv virksomhet, dyrere papir.
Per Arne Karlsen

Innlegg Frihets-fanatikeren1 06 Apr 2007, 16:24

Naar et land har 400% falsk valuta relatert fordel er vel dette ok.
«Politics, it seems to me, for years, or all too long, has been concerned with right or left instead of right or wrong.»

— Richard Armour
Frihets-fanatikeren1

Gå til Økonomi og næringsliv

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 1 gjest